Last Revised: March 15th, 2022
Thank you for visiting the Green Pinnacle, LLC web sites, including korianne.com and propertymasterthewealth.com. You arrived at this Terms & Conditions page from one of the above sites, referred to herein as “this web site”.
These terms and conditions are subject to change by Green Pinnacle, LLC. (hereinafter “Company”) at any time and at our discretion without notice by updating this posting.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this web site. By accessing this web site, you are acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.
Your use of this web site after any changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. As a result, we encourage you to consult the terms and conditions each time you use this web site.
Please read carefully, and note our MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION and WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION PROVISION.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by COMPANY, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content. Property: Master the Wealth and korianne.com are U.S. registered trademarks of COMPANY and/or its related companies.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at email@example.com.
2.LIMITATIONS ON USE
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are provided a password to access this web site, then that password is for your personal use only, unless otherwise specified. You agree to be responsible for the security of your password.
3. ORDER AND RETURN POLICIES
All purchase are final. There is no refund on any products or programs. Payments are non refundable for any reason.
4.PRODUCT DELIVERY / MEMBERSHIP SITE / CONDUCT
For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a download link, you will be given a URL to access and download the product(s) you purchased. In such instances, you agree not to share the download link with other people who did not purchase the product(s).
- For products that you purchase from us that are delivered through a membership site, you will be given a user name and password to access the course materials and tools. In such instances, you agree not to share your login information with other people who did not purchase the product(s). You will not sell access to this program or duplicate and sell any of its content without written permission.
- Where applicable, the membership site is meant for informational purposes only. It is not intended as specific medical, legal, commercial, financial, tax or other professional advice. Use of the information on the membership site and this web site are at your own risk.
- Use of content, unless otherwise stated, is for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute content, print multiple copies, or use the content for public display or performance unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or modify without notice or liability, any portion of this web site.
- You affirm, represent, and warrant that your participation on this web site and the content you submit does not relate to pornography, illegal activities of any kind, occult, hate, or racism. You also represent and warrant that content you submit does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties. Company reserves the right to make the final decision regarding what is appropriate. Company further reserves the right to remove content or terminate your account without prior notice for a violation of this provision.
- You understand and agree to not place an unreasonable burden on the server hosting this web site or membership site, to not interfere with the running of this web site and to not attempt unauthorized access to any portion of this web site.
- You understand and agree not to provide false information about yourself, to impersonate another individual or provide misleading or false content.
- You agree that any ideas, suggestions, or improvements that you provide to Company about Company’s products or services shall be owned by Company and that Company is free to include such ideas in future products without compensation to you.
You hereby warrant that any information you submit to COMPANY through this web site is owned by you and that you have the necessary authority to submit such information. You hereby grant COMPANY a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to display, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, and otherwise use any suggestions, ideas, and information that you provide to COMPANY.
5. THIRD PARTY REFERENCES / HYPERLINKS
This web site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of COMPANY, and you acknowledge that COMPANY is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the other site by or any association with its operators.
6. CONTACTING US
If you need to contact us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 512-553-9433, or send us a letter at:
Green Pinnacle, LLC,
ATTN: Korianne Mar
P.O. Box 342174
Austin, TX 78734
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU FULLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT GREEN PINNACLE, LLC, KORIANNE.COM, PROPERTYMASTERTHEWEALTH.COM, Property: Master the Wealth, book and system nor any of its owners, members, managers, officers, agents, employees, presenters, mentors, organizers, or contractors, including Korianne Mar, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR FAILURE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT OUR PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT FOR YOU.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AMOUNT OF COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONTRACTORS EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID TO COMPANY FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by COMPANY, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold COMPANY and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this web site or from your violation of the terms and conditions stated herein.
10. EVERABILITY AND INTEGRATION
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications between you and COMPANY with respect to this web site. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. You hereby consent to binding arbitration in the State of Texas to resolve any disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions.
ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR WE MAY JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.